Jessica D'Varga is an Associate Attorney with The Law Offices of Saia & Piatt, Inc. She has dedicated her practice to the defense of OVI, criminal, and traffic offenses.
Attorney D'Varga has conducted extensive research of the laws relating to OVI offenses, as well as criminal and traffic offenses, and is a strong advocate for clients in Columbus and Delaware, Ohio.
Jessica has set herself apart from her peers by completing training in the operation and maintenance of the Intoxilyzer 8000, the newest breathalyzer machine to be put in use in Ohio. She has also completed the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's course on DWI Detection and Standardized Field Sobriety Testing-the same course administered to police officers throughout the State.
Jessica has spoken at several seminars on the topic of DUI defense and speaks at Second Chance Counseling's Driver Intervention Programs.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Offenses
- Traffic Offenses
- Ohio, 2005
- Ohio State University Michael E. Moritz College of Law, Columbus, Ohio
- Juris Doctor - 2005
- University of Dayton
- Bachelor of Arts - 2002
- Speaker, several seminars on the topic of DUI defense
- Speaker, Second Chance Counseling's Driver Intervention Programs
Honors and Awards
- Columbus CEO Magazine's Top Lawyers (DUI/DWI Defense), 2015
- Rising Star - Ohio Super Lawyers, 2012-2015
- Super Lawyer, 2016
Professional Associations and Memberships
- National College for DUI Defense
- Ohio Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Columbus Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association