Richard A.L. Piatt
- Founding Member
- OVI/DUI charges
- Criminal and Traffic Offenses
- Domestic Relations
- Juvenile Law
Attorney Richard A. L. Piatt has more than 20 years of experience and is a founding member of The Law Offices of Saia & Piatt, Inc., with law offices located in Columbus and Delaware, Ohio.
Known for his persistent defense of clients, Attorney Piatt has extensive legal experience representing clients in cases involving OVI/DUI charges, criminal and traffic offenses, Domestic Relations, and Juvenile law in Columbus and Delaware, OH and the surrounding counties. Attorney Piatt is certified by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Instructor in the administration of field sobriety testing.
Mr. Piatt uses his extensive trial experience and legal knowledge to ensure that every client receives the best possible representation in their cases. In addition, Attorney Piatt has experience as a former prosecutor, which provides him with unique insight into the tactics the prosecution might try to use against his clients.
- Capital University Law School, Columbus, Ohio
- Ohio University, Athens, Ohio
- Major: Journalism
- Ohio, 1993
- Columbus CEO Magazine's Top Lawyers (Divorce/Separation), 2015
- AV Preeminent® Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® Client Review Ratings™
- National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- Ohio Super Lawyers, 2021
Certified Legal Specialties
- Certified Administration of Field Sobriety Testing, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Instructor