Michael W. Donizetti
Associate Attorney Michael W. Donizetti graduated from The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law in 2020. Michael also earned a B.S. in Biomedical Engineering at The Ohio State University in 2017. During law school, Michael worked in the field of intellectual property for Ohio State, as well as a private firm.
After becoming admitted to the Ohio Bar in 2020, Michael began his legal career working in patent law. However, Michael thereafter found a new passion for family law, due to his interest in the field and wanting more client interaction. After joining The Law Offices of Saia and Piatt, Michael is focused on family law, child custody, divorce, dissolution, and parental rights cases. He has quickly gained litigation and courtroom experience after joining this firm.
Michael thoroughly enjoys communicating with his clients, as well as professionally providing them effective legal representation. Attoney Donizetti is a member of the Ohio State Bar Association, Columbus Bar Association, and Delaware Bar Association.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law 100%
- Ohio, 2020
- Ohio State University Michael E. Moritz College of Law, Columbus, Ohio
- J.D. - 2020
- The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
- B.S. - 2017
- Honors: cum laude
- Major: Biomedical Engineering
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Ohio State Bar Association, Member, 2020
- Delaware County Bar Association, 2021
- Columbus Bar Association, Member, 2021 to Present
- Walker & Jocke Co., LPA, Intellectual Property Attorney, 2019 to 2020
- The Ohio State University Technology Comm. Office, Intellectual Property Intern, 2018 to 2020