Jon L. Jensen, is an associate attorney with the Law Offices of Saia & Piatt, Inc., with law offices located in Columbus, Delaware, Mt. Gilead and New Lexington, Ohio. Mr. Jensen has over 20 years of experience as an attorney.
Mr. Jensen's practice is focused on litigation in the primary areas of Criminal Law, Family Law, Probate Law, Estate Planning and Personal Injury. He has successfully litigated numerous jury trials in both state and federal court. He has also successfully argued cases in front of a number of appellate courts throughout the state of Ohio. Mr. Jensen has completed the Ohio State Highway Patrol's ADAP course for OVI detection. Mr. Jensen is also licensed through the Ohio Municipal League to sit as a Mayor's Court Magistrate throughout the state of Ohio. He has served as Magistrate for the Village of Cardington for the past five years.
Mr. Jensen is the firm's primary attorney in Marion, Morrow, Delaware, Crawford, Wyandot, and Knox counties. He is dedicated to making sure that his client's receive both the attention and the aggressive representation they deserve.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Law
- Personal Injury
- Family Law
Certified Legal Specialties
- Mayor's Court Magistrate, Ohio Municipal League
- Ohio, 2000
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio, 2003
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio, 2005
- University of Toledo College of Law, Toledo, Ohio
- Juris Doctor - 2000
- Central Michigan University
- Bachelor of Science - 1996
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Morrow County Bar Association, President
- Ohio State Bar Association, Member
- Ohio Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member
- Marion County Bar Association, Member
- Delaware County Bar Association, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Village of Cardington, Magistrate