Cambridge Law Office
The Law Offices of Saia & Piatt, Inc., is a nationally recognized law firm with award-winning attorneys. We assist people across Ohio from several locations, including our office in Cambridge. The following practice areas are examples of the types of cases we represent:
- Criminal defense, including OVI/DUI, drug possession and white collar crimes
- Family law, including divorce, child custody and father’s rights
- Personal injury, including motor vehicle accidents, slip-and-falls and medical malpractice
- Estate planning, including wills, trusts and probate administration
- Title IX proceedings on behalf of students against schools and universities
Our local counsel in Cambridge is attorney Matthew Mollica, who has a background in criminal defense.
Finding Our Office
We are located on Southgate Parkway near the corner with Turner Avenue. To reach our Cambridge office, please follow these directions:
From the north: Take Clark St. south to I-70 Alt./Wheeling Ave. Turn right onto I-70 Alt./Wheeling Ave. and go west 0.3 miles, then turn left onto Southgate Pkwy. Go south one block.
From the south: Take Southgate Pkwy. North to the corner of Turner Ave.
From the east: Take EITHER I-70 Alt./Wheeling Ave. west OR I-70 Alt./Dewey Ave. west to Southgate Pkwy. Turn right and go south one block.
From the west: Take EITHER I-70 Alt./Wheeling Ave. east OR Highland Ave. south to Wheeling Ave., then east to Southgate Pkwy. Turn left and go south one block.
If you are unsure how to reach us, please call at 740-435-0004 to speak with our staff.
Reach Out Today
The Law Offices of Saia & Piatt, Inc.
122 Southgate Parkway
Cambridge, OH 43725