Scott C. Foster
- Associate Attorney
- Criminal and OVI Defense
- Traffic Violations
- Juvenile Law
- Child Welfare
- Landlord/Tenant Issues
- Wills and Estate Planning
Scott Foster is an Associate Attorney with The Law Offices of Saia & Piatt, Inc. His practice includes criminal and OVI defense, juvenile law, child welfare, landlord/tenant issues, wills, and estate planning, and small claims litigation. Scott also serves as the defense attorney for the three specialized dockets of the Marion Municipal Court.
Scott graduated from The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law in 2021 after earning a B.S. in Social Work in 2017 and Master of Social Work in 2018, both also from Ohio State. During law school, Scott worked in the field of social work, at the Columbus City Prosecutor's Office, and for a private law firm. Scott also formed his own law firm prior to joining Saia & Piatt in August of 2022.
Scott enjoys combining his social work skills with his legal practice so that he can effectively communicate with his clients, form lasting relationships, and provide superior legal representation. Scott is a member of the Ohio State Bar Association, Marion County Bar Association, Morrow County Bar Association, and the Ohio Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers. Scott also serves on the board of Marion-Crawford Prevention Programs.
- The Ohio State University, Michael E. Moritz College of Law, Columbus, Ohio
- J.D. - 2021
- The Ohio State University
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Dean's List
- Major: Social Work - B.S. 17; Master in 2018
- Ohio, 2021
- Ohio State Bar Association, 2021 to Present
- Marion County Bar Association, 2022 to Present
- Morrow County Bar Association, 2022 to Present
- Ohio Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, 2022 to Present